Day: Thursday; Time: 7.30-9pm.
Cost: £20 (£18) for 5 sessions.
A FREE taster session is organised on 24 September 2015.
Come and learn tango in a friendly and relaxed environment.
The classes will cover basic tango techniques, posture, the embrace, walking and rhythm, expression and musicality. We shall familiarise ourselves with different tango music rhythms (Tango, Vals & Milonga) so we can begin to dance in the milonga (the tango dance space) with different dance partners. Also, some history and etiquette for tango dancers will be provided during the classes.
What to wear:
- Shoes with a back on them – flip flops or slip ons are not dance friendly
- Shoes that are comfortable
- Shoes that will pivot and slide easily on the floor
- Comfortable clothes – clothes you can move in comfortably
- It seems obvious but please: Use deodorant and brush your teeth!